Are you a strong Program Manager? If so, think about becoming the new leader of Springwell's Protective Services Program!
* This position has a $1,000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS!!!
Springwell is seeking a creative, hard-working Program Manager to join its leadership team. This individual will have a mix of skills that enables him or her to set expectations and create goals within the department, crunch data that supports quality outcomes, and provide support to staff who work with consumers.
The Protective Services Program Manager is responsible for the overall planning and execution of the Protective Services Program. The Program Manager plans the delivery of the overall program in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization, ensures compliance with standards and provides education on elder abuse issues to Springwell staff and community partners. You will also provide administrative and clinical supervision that inspires your team to do their jobs and do them well.
Our successful candidate will have a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and serve as a good role model for staff. A good sense of humor and willingness to hold staff accountable are must haves for this position.
- A Masters or higher degree from an accredited school in social work, psychology, counseling, human development, nursing, sociology, criminal justice, public health, public policy, or gerontology, and at least two years of experience in counseling, casework, case management, preferably in a Protective Services or crisis intervention role; OR A Bachelors' degree from an accredited school in social work, psychology, counseling, human development, nursing, sociology, criminal justice, public health, public policy, or gerontology plus at least three years of experience in counseling, casework or case management providing protective or crisis intervention services.
- LICSW preferred.
- Two years' experience as a Supervisor or Program Manager preferred.
- Demonstrated planning, program development and management skills.
- Commitment to quality, community-based, consumer-directed care.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and the ability to work in a team based organization.
- Demonstrated flexibility and creative problem solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal, written and computer skills.
- A creative soul full of integrity, humility, grace and perhaps a few pearls of wisdom.
- 3 weeks of vacation in first year
- Birthday off
- 11 paid holidays
- 2 paid floating holidays
- 15 paid sick days per year (You can accumulate up to 450 hours)
- Health & dental insurance with employer contribution
- Life and long-term disability insurance at no cost to employee
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan w/ employer contribution
- Mileage reimbursement
- 4-day work week option for many positions
- Employee referral bonuses
- Free parking
- Commitment to promoting from within
At Springwell, we are serious about our mission. For more than 37 years, our staff has worked to help ensure that seniors and individuals with disabilities have the village they need and the support that is necessary for them to live at home with dignity and independence.
We are also serious about our employees. We are focused on creating a supportive, open environment that values the people who make a difference - each, and every member of our staff.
We believe in:
- Accountability: At every level of the organization we are accountable: to the people we serve, to our funders, to our employees, to community professionals who rely on our support.
- Continuous Quality Improvement: We honor the fact that each of us is human, and we embrace a desire to examine the value and quality of our work and ask how we can provide a higher quality of service.
- Transparency: While we don't claim to be 100% transparent (there are certain things, like salaries and performance evaluations that are private) we continuously strive to be as open as possible.
- Balance: Life is a give and take, as is work. We are always examining that balance. Today, we have yoga classes on-site twice a week. We are exploring offering a Weight Watchers meeting. And afternoon meditation is under consideration. If there is a holiday to celebrate we have a party. This year, we built a dedicated lactation room for new moms. We are committed to listening to our staff, and examining and re-balancing our work environment.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!